1 I will sing of the mercies of the LORD forever;
With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I have said, “Mercy shall be built up forever;
Your faithfulness You shall establish in the very heavens.”
3 “I have made a covenant with My chosen,
I have sworn to My servant David:
4 ‘Your seed I will establish forever,
And build up your throne to all generations.’ ”
- Lord, Your mercy amazes me. I deserve punishment, but You forgive me when I repent.
- I will sing and praise You for Your everlasting, amazing mercies.
- You supply of mercy is unlimited, and Your faithfulness is secure throughout the earth and in the heavens.
- Lord, You made a covenant with David to establish his progeny forever on the throne of Israel.
- Christ is that progeny, and His throne is forevermore.
- Let me be established as I trust and serve Christ.
- Help me to be faithful and to live in covenant with You, the only place of safety for mankind.
- You are the mighty God! I love You and I am thankful for and to You!