31 For who is God, except the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of deer,
And sets me on my high places.
34 He teaches my hands to make war,
So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;Psalm 18:31-36
Your right hand has held me up,
Your gentleness has made me great.
36 You enlarged my path under me,
So my feet did not slip.
- There is no one like You, O LORD!
- No other God but You, no other source of strength and steadiness but You, no other place of safety but You can keep me and strengthen me and show me the way to salvation.
- Lord, You are my source for all that is good.
- I can walk the precarious twists and turns of this crazy life life a mountain goat traversing the peaks and crags of a treacherous mountain, with ease and confidence, because You are with me and You make me steady and strong.
- I can scale the heights and view the vistas before me because You enable me to climb high and succeed.
- You can turn my weak, sniveling flesh into the body of a warrior. You show me how to win and use the tools provided to me with excellence.
- You make be strong, You make me skilled, Your make me great!
- You have kept me from harm like a shield.
- You have held me up when I was weak.
- You have gently moved me to where I need to be to succeed.
- You have made my path seem easy, even when it was difficult.
- You have kept my steps sure when the path was slick.
- I thank You for victories past and I praise You for the victories that will come.
37 I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them;
Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.
38 I have wounded them,
So that they could not rise;
They have fallen under my feet.
39 For You have armed me with strength for the battle;
You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.
40 You have also given me the necks of my enemies,
So that I destroyed those who hated me.
41 They cried out, but there was none to save;
Even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.
42 Then I beat them as fine as the dust before the wind;
I cast them out like dirt in the streets.
- My enemies have fallen before me. Satan and His demons run when I invoke Your name.
- I will pursue the darkness of the earth and will not turn back until the light of Your truth dispels it.
- I will take authority over the enemy until he is wounded and cannot rise again.
- I put my feet on the enemy of my soul, Satan, and win the battle over him, for You have subdued him by Your strength and armed me for battle. My strength is not my own, but it comes from You, O LORD!
- The neck of any demon that rises against me shall fall under my feet.
- I will not fall to the hateful spirits that rise against me. No, I will destroy them and move on to the next battle.
- They will cry out, buit no one will save them. They will not stand against me in the name of JESUS!
- When I beat them, the dust of their remains will float along on the wind like weightless dust, obliterated from existence.
- I will sweep their remains out into the street. Satan nor His imps will live in my house, for my house serves the Lord!
43 You have delivered me from the strivings of the people;
You have made me the head of the nations;
A people I have not known shall serve me.
44 As soon as they hear of me they obey me;
The foreigners submit to me.
45 The foreigners fade away,
And come frightened from their hideouts.
- You deliver me from the tricks and conivings of my enemies.
- I will rule over them and lead nations as Your servant.
- I will reach and save people that never knew I existed.
- They will respond to my leadership and I will bless them, for I bring Your plan and not my own.
- I long to serve You and fulfill my Godly destiny. It is greater than me, but You will enable me to complete it.
- Those who resist me will eventually submit to me and I will be their emissary of good news, the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Help me, O LORD, to follow Your leadership and respond to Your instructions that I might lead others to salvation and to the path that leads to their destiny.
- Help me to show others the way to fulfillment and joy, and to their rightful place as a servant of the Most High God.
- Show me the way that I may show others the way!