The Sovereignty of the LORD In Creation and History
1 Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous! For praise from the upright is beautiful.
2 Praise the LORD with the harp;
Make melody to Him with an instrument of ten strings.
3 Sing to Him a new song;
Play skillfully with a shout of joy.
4 For the word of the LORD is right,
And all His work is done in truth.
5 He loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
6 By the word of the LORD the heavens were made,Psalm 33:1-7
And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
7 He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap;
He lays up the deep in storehouses.
- Lord, I rejoice in You!
- Your praise flows from my lips easily, for You are worthy of my praise.
- I will praise You with music, playing instruments and singing a new song unto You.
- I will skillfully play and sing and shout to the great God of all the earth.
- My praise flows easily because You speak righteous and true words unto me.
- You are a God of integrity and character, showing me the way to live.
- You not only do what is right because it is right, but You also love what is right.
- The earth is full of Your goodness because You radiate good and it emanates from Your very being.
- You spoke, and the worlds came into existence.
- The vast expanse of the skies was a thought of Yours, and then it was reality.
- The angels and other beings existed by the powerful word of Your mouth. Your Holy Spirit carried out the will of the Godhead and it was reality.
- You formed the border of the great oceans and seas, setting their boundaries according to Your holy will.
- You are great and I will praise You with all my being!
8 Let all the earth fear the LORD;
Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9 For He spoke, and it was done;
He commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing;Psalm 33:8-12
He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.
11 The counsel of the LORD stands forever,
The plans of His heart to all generations.
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.
- You are great and I will praise You. But I will also fear You, O LORD!
- Your presence is awe-inspiring and ominous, yet You allow us to know You.
- Your power is evident in the creation. You spoke; it was done.
- There is no equivocation in Your work and words.
- When You command a thing, it is done and it will be done. Your word will not fail.
- Lord, You frustrate the plans and purposes of the nations who presume to be autonomous.
- When men make plans, they come to nothing if they oppose the plan of God.
- His counsel, His purposes, will stand forever as right and true.
- God’s plan will bless a family for generations to come.
- The plan of salvation is an everlasting offering of grace and salvation.
- I rejoice in You. I fear You. In You I am blessed.
- Lord, help our nation to turn back to You.
- Lord, bless us as we do. Help us not to find ourselves in opposition to God Himself.
- You have chosen us, and we respond to Your call. Help me to always follow You, O LORD.
Artwork from https://inspirational-bibleverse-photos.com/wp-content/uploads/Psalm-33-4.jpg AND https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/32/dd/5732dd3e4646890d2b62a825934d566e.jpg