13 The LORD looks from heaven;Psalm 33:13-15
He sees all the sons of men.
14 From the place of His dwelling He looks
On all the inhabitants of the earth;
15 He fashions their hearts individually;
He considers all their works.
- Lord, You know me because You created me.
- You formed be before any other eyes saw me.
- You see me daily, whether I am alone or with others.
- I am never hidden from Your sight.
- You know my thoughts and my actions.
- Guide me, Lord.
- Transform me into the man You would have me to be.
- You are my Lord, my Teacher, my Guide.
16 No king is saved by the multitude of an army;Psalm 33:16-17
A mighty man is not delivered by great strength.
17 A horse is a vain hope for safety;
Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.
- No one can depend on strength or military ability for salvation.
- Lord, help me to depend only on You for my saving.
- I know You as Savior and Lord.
- Deliver me when all my weapons cannot.
- Help me when I am weak.
- When an army of soldiers cannot win the battle for me, I know that You can.
18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope in His mercy,
19 To deliver their soul from death,
And to keep them alive in famine.
20 Our soul waits for the LORD;Psalm 33:18-22
He is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him,
Because we have trusted in His holy name.
22 Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us,
Just as we hope in You.
- You see my good times and my bad times.
- You know me better than anyone else can.
- You offer me mercy in my failings, and I am saved.
- Keep me alive when the enemy wants to kill me.
- I will fear You. Help me to live in such a way that I reflect that honor and fear.
- I will wait on You, Lord. You are my only hope.
- You shield me from the storms of life, from the enemies of my soul.
- I will rejoice in Your steadfast care for me.
- I will trust You at all times.
- Help me to remain faithful to this pledge and to glorify Your name greatly.
- Have mercy on me, O LORD, and show me how to make You happy with my life.
- I need You. I thank You. I love You.
Artwork from https://883thejourney.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Psalm_33_18.png