- O LORD, save me from my enemies.
- Save me for Your name’s sake.
- Idolaters are around me everywhere, and I hate their actions!
- But I will trust in You.
- You will deliver me in Your mercy.
- At times, I am broken and I waste away in grief.
- In those times, I put my life in Your hands and trust You completely.
- Your goodness is above all others.
- In my trouble, You hide me in Your secret place, and I am safe.
- Let all those who know Him love the Lord, for He is worthy!
- Lord, what a blessing to be forgiven of my sins.
- When I sin, my soul is dark and sad.
- Your mercy, though, revives me and makes me whole again.
- Forgive my sins, O LORD, and make me see good days again.
- You are my hiding place and my refuge in time of trouble.
- Instruct me and guide me, and I will find the way of life.
- I will trust in You and rejoice in You, for You are worthy!
- I will rejoice in you, O LORD, and sing songs unto Your name.
- I will praise You with skill and joy, singing new songs that try to extol Your virtues, although they are higher than i can comprehend.
- Your words are right and true.
- You created the world in all its majesty and glory.
- You confound the wisdom of men and rule the nations.
- You see everything that is, and You orchestrate a balance in the earth that works.
- No one can withstand You, and to trust in any other is futility and folly.
- You watch over me as I fear You, and I am safe. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
Published by gregsloop
Christian, Husband, Father, Minister, Educator
View all posts by gregsloop