44 Nevertheless He regarded their affliction,
When He heard their cry;
45 And for their sake He remembered His covenant,
And relented according to the multitude of His mercies.
46 He also made them to be pitied
By all those who carried them away captive.
47 Save us, O LORD our God,
And gather us from among the Gentiles,
To give thanks to Your holy name,
To triumph in Your praise.
48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel
From everlasting to everlasting!
And let all the people say, “Amen!”
Praise the LORD!
- Look upon my condition and hear my prayers.
- Remember that I am Your subject and You are my God.
- Pull back Your wrath and let Your grace rest upon me.
- Make my enemies bless me, and keep my goods to increase.
- Save me from my enemies, and gather my goods from my enemies.
- I give thanks to You, O LORD, for You are great, and You are my Savior.
- Blessed are You, O LORD, my God and my King!
- You are God for eternity. I say “Amen” to all that You are, and all that You say, and all that You do.