Genesis 49:22–26 (NKJV)
22 “Joseph is a fruitful bough, a fruitful bough by a well; his branches run over the wall.
- Extensive Territory
23 The archers have bitterly grieved him, shot at him and hated him. 24 But his bow remained in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob (from there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),
- You will come under attack
- But the strength of the Lord will sustain and protect you
- Your Shepherd is strong like a mighty Stone
25 By the God of your father who will help you, and by the Almighty who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lies beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.
- God Almighty Will Bless You
- He will bless you from the heavens (spiritually)
- He will bless you from the deep (physically, temporally)
- He will bless you from the womb (family, progeny)
26 The blessings of your father have excelled the blessings of my ancestors, up to the utmost bound of the everlasting hills. They shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him who was separate from his brothers.
- Unbounded, Everlasting Blessings
- God will turn your sorrows and mistreatment into a crown of blessings upon your head