19 But You, O LORD, do not be far from Me;
O My Strength, hasten to help Me!
20 Deliver Me from the sword,
My precious life from the power of the dog.
21 Save Me from the lion’s mouth
And from the horns of the wild oxen!
You have answered Me.
- O LORD, please come near to me, help me quickly I pray.
- God, You see my troubles and know how to help me.
- Deliver me from them and do not let the problems I face devour me.
- I feel like one of Your lambs being pursued by dogs, lions, and oxen. They are larger than me, stronger than me, faster than me.
- But You are stronger than them all!
22 I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
23 You who fear the LORD, praise Him!
All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,
And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Nor has He hidden His face from Him;
But when He cried to Him, He heard.
25 My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;
I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.
26 The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
Those who seek Him will praise the LORD.
Let your heart live forever!
- I will speak of You to all I know. In church and in gatherings of believers I will testify.
- I will remind my people to praise You, to glorify You, and to fear You.
- You have always come to my rescue when I was afflicted, and You will come to me now.
- You have not laughed at me or derided me. You have not forgotten me in my trouble.
- When I cried out in my distress, You heard me.
- Hear me today, my God, and remind me of Your faithfulness.
- I will praise You always in the assembly of the saints.
- I will fulfill my promises and pay my tithes right in front of everyone.
- I will never be ashamed to praise and serve you, my Lord!
- As I give to You, You will supply the needs of the poor and needy.
- Live forever, O King, and be praised by Your people at all times.
27 All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the LORD,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You.
28 For the kingdom is the LORD’s,
And He rules over the nations.
29 All the prosperous of the earth
Shall eat and worship;
All those who go down to the dust
Shall bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep himself alive.
30 A posterity shall serve Him.
It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,
31 They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,
That He has done this.
- Lord, this whole earth is Yours. Even those who do not know You are Yours.
- Turn their hearts to You, and then the whole earth will praise You.
- You are the King!
- Whether a man or woman is prosperous or poor, it does not matter: they will all praise You!
- Those living, those about to die, and those raised from the dead will praise You.
- Every creature of the earth will praise You, mighty King!
- Our children will serve You. The next generation will see Your truth and believe.
- They will declare Your glory to the generations to follow, and the cycle will continue.
- One believes, tells another, and then the new one believes.
- Tell of all that He has done, O earth, and let the whole world see that God is King!
Artwork from https://img.heartlight.org/overlazy/creations/5607.jpg