19 Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!
20 You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion
From the strife of tongues.
- Lord, Your goodness is beyond compare!
- I thank You that You have prepared Your blessings for me.
- I trust in Your benevolence and faithfulness.
- I am in awe of Your greatness and Your power to save.
- You give me Your goodness while the world watches and I am able to praise You with all my being.
- Your blessings and provision are hidden in Your secret place, and man cannot steal them or ruin them.
- No one can speak evil of them, for they come from the Creator and Sustainer of my soul.
- Thank You for Your provision and supply of my life.
21 Blessed be the LORD,
For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!
22 For I said in my haste,
“I am cut off from before Your eyes”;
Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications
When I cried out to You.
- Blessed are You, O LORD!
- You show me kindness all the day.
- You show me kindness everywhere I go.
- In the midst of a crowded city, a strong citadel.
- Even when I do not recognize Your great works in my life, You hear me and answer when I cry out to You.
- I may feel alone at times, but You are always there.
- Continue, O LORD, to hear me when I call.
- Answer me in my distress and build my faith as I trust You.
- You are my God and my King.
23 Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints!
For the LORD preserves the faithful,
And fully repays the proud person.
24 Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the LORD.
- The way to the blessings of God is in relationship with Him.
- Love the Lord and walk with Him daily.
- I will be faithful to You, O LORD.
- I will not operate in pride or arrogance.
- You are God and I worship You in fear and trembling.
- I will stand up in the midst of my trials.
- I will believe when I cannot see.
- Your will strengthen my heart and I will live in triumph.
- I will hope in You, my God, and You will never fail me.
- When the wicked attack, when the circumstances are bleak, when no one seems to be able to help me, I will stand in my faith and believe in Your faithfulness.
- You will never fail, O my LORD!
Artwork from https://iliveforjesus.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/marvelouskindness-1024×1024.jpeg
This blog presented on the occasion of the 20th year recognition of 9/11/2001 and the horrible terrorist attacks on our strong city, our military, and our nation.