Praise to God for His Salvation and Providence
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song.
1 Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion;
And to You the vow shall be performed.
2 O You who hear prayer,
To You all flesh will come.
3 Iniquities prevail against me;
As for our transgressions,
You will provide atonement for them.
- Lord, my heart and home are ringing out Your praises. Come and dwell with me!
- I will keep my word to You, O LORD.
- You hear and answer my prayers. If all humanity knew Your power and faithfulness, they would flock to You, Lord!
- I know I sin at times. I am ashamed, but I am also confident in Your grace and atonement for my sins.
- Forgive me and keep me from sin, O LORD.
4 Blessed is the man You choose,
And cause to approach You,
That he may dwell in Your courts.
We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Of Your holy temple.
5 By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us,
O God of our salvation,
You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth,
And of the far-off seas;
6 Who established the mountains by His strength,
Being clothed with power;
7 You who still the noise of the seas,
The noise of their waves,
And the tumult of the peoples.
8 They also who dwell in the farthest parts are afraid of Your signs;
You make the outgoings of the morning and evening rejoice.
- Your hand upon me is a blessing. You chose me, and I am eternally blessed by Your favor!
- Allow me to come near You and tabernacle with You, O LORD.
- I am filled with all I need when I am in Your presence and seated in Your house at Your table.
- Answer my call with Your awesome presence. I cannot handle Your unadulterated presence. However, I long to see the glorious–yet veiled–presence of God in my life.
- You are my confidence, nothing else gives me peace.
- Whether in the mountains or the depth of the sea, to the ends of the earth You are God. You established the earth. It is Your creation.
- You still the storms and calm our fears. You stop wars and show us how to live in unity.
- The inhabitants of the earth will fear You, yet nature rejoices in You.
9 You visit the earth and water it,
You greatly enrich it;
The river of God is full of water;
You provide their grain,
For so You have prepared it.
10 You water its ridges abundantly,
You settle its furrows;
You make it soft with showers,
You bless its growth.
11 You crown the year with Your goodness,
And Your paths drip with abundance.
12 They drop on the pastures of the wilderness,
And the little hills rejoice on every side.
13 The pastures are clothed with flocks;
The valleys also are covered with grain;
They shout for joy, they also sing.
- Lord, give us rain and enrich the earth.
- Your supply never runs out.
- You make our crops grow and You provide us food for our bodies and our souls.
- You give us all that we need and more!
- You crown our time with Your presence and make us prosper.
- When we walk in Your path and listen to Your voice we receive Your abundance.
- We have abundance of crops, abundance of children, abundance of supply of clothing and housing and protection.
- All of which we have need, You supply!
- We rejoice in You, O Mighty God.
- We shout Your praises O Glorious LORD!
Artwork from http://alabama.thejoyfm.com//assets/components/phpthumbof/cache/2018-02-18_pslm655.ea1778e23ebcca6a4120b375e5cea652.jpg AND https://revlisad.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/silent-sea-psalm-65-7-b.jpg AND http://biblia.com/verseoftheday/image/Ps65.11?width=700