15 And He shall live;
And the gold of Sheba will be given to Him;
Prayer also will be made for Him continually,
And daily He shall be praised.
- Lord, You live forever!
- All the earth belongs to You.
- You own all the wealth of the earth, and You are to be worshipped above all.
- I will praise You daily, O LORD, for You are worthy of praise.
- I recognize You as the greatest being in existence, above any and all false gods and imaginations of humanity.
- You are God!
16 There will be an abundance of grain in the earth,
On the top of the mountains;
Its fruit shall wave like Lebanon;
And those of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
17 His name shall endure forever;
His name shall continue as long as the sun.
And men shall be blessed in Him;
All nations shall call Him blessed.
- Because of Your love and care of this earth and its inhabitants, food and provision will come for our sustenance.
- Gentle breezes will blow and the grain will wave in its breath.
- We flourish, Lord, because of Your blessings.
- Lord, give us what we need and never let us always be fed because of Your grace.
- Your name is eternal without fail.
- Your authority will outlast the earth.
- Bless me, O LORD, and allow me to dwell in Your earth.
- I will bless You at all times, and I will never stop.
- You, Lord, are worthy to receive my praise!
18 Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel,
Who only does wondrous things!
19 And blessed be His glorious name forever!
And let the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen and Amen.
20 The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.
- Blessed be Your name, O God of the heavens and the earth!
- You do things that no one else can do.
- You are glorious beyond all others.
- I glorify Your name, and I pray for Your power to be made known in all the earth.
- Lord, Your eternal glory outshines even the sun.
- You, O LORD, are my Savior, my Deliverer, my Healer, and the lifter of my head.
- You must be praised and worshipped in the whole earth, for You are worthy.
- Amen and Amen!