18 Remember this, that the enemy has reproached, O LORD,
And that a foolish people has blasphemed Your name.
19 Oh, do not deliver the life of Your turtledove to the wild beast!
Do not forget the life of Your poor forever.
20 Have respect to the covenant;
For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.
21 Oh, do not let the oppressed return ashamed!
Let the poor and needy praise Your name.
- Lord, I know that You are aware of the work of our enemies. You know everything, and nothing escapes Your view.
- Do not allow them to overwhelm me, for I am Your beloved.
- Do not allow the poor to be swept into oppression.
- Remember the covenant of Your grace made between You and me.
- Shine Your light on the dark acts of the enemy and dispel His influence.
- Break my oppression and free the enslaved. Let me walk free in Your presence.
- Give to those who are poor and deliver the bound. Make us all to rejoice in Your presence!
22 Arise, O God, plead Your own cause;
Remember how the foolish man reproaches You daily.
23 Do not forget the voice of Your enemies;
The tumult of those who rise up against You increases continually.
- Rise up, O LORD of the universe and beyond.
- Declare Your truth and set the record straight.
- Stop the mouth of the evil ones and remember their folly.
- Let the evil, foolish enemies of God be silenced.
- I know You recognize their voices and their words. They stir up trouble wherever they go.
- They fight the church, they speak for evil, and they perform acts that are contrary to Your holiness and Your will.
- Shut them up, O LORD, and deliver us from their attacks. In Your name, we pray for victory, safety, and wholeness.
- Thank You for Your love and protection!
Artwork from https://64.media.tumblr.com/8788777e8a5a7b21f1980643f83e4c6c/tumblr_ofwrthvyI61tv2cueo1_1280.jpg AND https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/9f/60/299f609ef17000c2a4bdee74ec66c272.jpg