5 And the heavens will praise Your wonders, O LORD;
Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints.
6 For who in the heavens can be compared to the LORD?
Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened to the LORD?
7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints,
And to be held in reverence by all those around Him.
8 O LORD God of hosts,
Who is mighty like You, O LORD?
Your faithfulness also surrounds You.
9 You rule the raging of the sea;
When its waves rise, You still them.
10 You have broken Rahab in pieces, as one who is slain;
You have scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm.
- Lord, Your faithfulness is beyond human ability. You are forever merciful and gracious.
- You are great and the heavens declare Your wonders. All the heavenly host know Your greatness.
- No one can compare to You, O LORD!
- No man is Your equal. Your are fearful and to be worshipped in the heavens and on the earth.
- You rule the sea and have broken Your enemies.
- Let Your power watch over me. Let Your mercy be extended to me. Let Your love be extended to me.
11 The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours;
The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.
12 The north and the south, You have created them;
Tabor and Hermon rejoice in Your name.
13 You have a mighty arm;
Strong is Your hand, and high is Your right hand.
14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne;
Mercy and truth go before Your face.
15 Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound!
They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance.
16 In Your name they rejoice all day long,
And in Your righteousness they are exalted.
17 For You are the glory of their strength,
And in Your favor our horn is exalted.
18 For our shield belongs to the LORD,
And our king to the Holy One of Israel.
19 Then You spoke in a vision to Your holy one,
And said: “I have given help to one who is mighty;
I have exalted one chosen from the people.
20 I have found My servant David;
With My holy oil I have anointed him,
21 With whom My hand shall be established;
Also My arm shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not outwit him,
Nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 I will beat down his foes before his face,
And plague those who hate him.
- The heavens belong to You. The four corners of the earth are Yours. All the nations rejoice in You.
- Your arms and hands are high and strong.
- Your throne sits on a foundation of righteousness and justice, and mercy and truth are Your forerunners.
- Blessed are those who know You, who hear You, who see Your glorious light.
- Let me walk in Your light and hear Your praises among the people.
- Raise me up and make me strong. Be my shield of protection, my King and Holy One.
- Show me visions and make me mighty. Choose me for Your purpose and make me mighty.
- Anoint me, O LORD, and establish my strength and my going.
- Give me wisdom, and do not let the evil men deal shrewdly with me.
- Defeat my enemies right before my eyes, and I will praise You with all my being.