A Song of Praise for the Lord’s Faithfulness to His People
A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
1 Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
- Lord, I would that the whole world shout out Your praises!
- You are the great Lord of all the earth.
- I serve You gladly, Lord, for You are my Savior, the God of all gods, and the King of the earth.
- Give me new songs to sing of Your greatness.
- I long to sing of Your goodness and Your glory.
- I know You as God Almighty, and there is no other before You.
- You created the earth and all that is in it. You created me and I call You Lord.
- I will follow You and listen for Your voice in all things.
- Lord, I will joyfully come before You and thank You for Your powerful love and care for me.
- I praise You with all my being.
- I thank You for all that You are and all that You do.
- I bless You, O LORD. Remind me of Your greatness daily, that I may lift up Your name.
- You are good, You are eternal, You are enduring.
- May Your love be passed down to my children, and grandchildren, and all that will come after me. I long for them to have the blessing of Your presence and a relationship with the God of all the earth!