Thanksgiving for Deliverance from Death
15 Precious in the sight of the LORD
Is the death of His saints.
16 O LORD, truly I am Your servant;
I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant;
You have loosed my bonds.
17 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving,
And will call upon the name of the LORD.
- I walk in the land of the living, and I long for Your sustaining power to give me life that I may serve You.
- I also look forward to the time I will spend in Your presence, even when this life has ended. Make my end as blessed as my beginning.
- When I die, receive unto Yourself that I may see my reward.
- I am Yours, O LORD. Guide and instruct me that I may serve You well all my days.
- Thank You for my deliverance. Deliver me daily and keep me from bondage. Do not let the enemy overwhelm me.
- I offer You gifts of thanks, and I call upon You for my needs.
- I will praise You with my words and my actions, and I will gladly receive Your blessings when You shower them upon me.
18 I will pay my vows to the LORD
Now in the presence of all His people,
19 In the courts of the LORD’s house,
In the midst of you, O Jerusalem.
Praise the LORD!
- I will repay You in whatever feeble way I am able. I will keep my promises. I will pay my vows.
- I will be faithful to You before all people.
- I will declare You among the righteous in Your house.
- I will declare Your greatness in the city square.
- You are great above all others, worthy to be praised.
- I will praise You, my Lord and my God!