161 Princes persecute me without a cause,
But my heart stands in awe of Your word.
162 I rejoice at Your word
As one who finds great treasure.
163 I hate and abhor lying,
But I love Your law.
164 Seven times a day I praise You,
Because of Your righteous judgments.
165 Great peace have those who love Your law,
And nothing causes them to stumble.
166 LORD, I hope for Your salvation,
And I do Your commandments.
167 My soul keeps Your testimonies,
And I love them exceedingly.
168 I keep Your precepts and Your testimonies,
For all my ways are before You.
- I am persecuted by those in authority over me, even though I am innocent. Deliver me, O LORD, by Your eternal and faithful word.
- You are awesome and mighty, beyond reproach.
- Lord, I rejoice at the goodness and joy of Your word. Your Scriptures are a treasure I find every time I open them.
- Keep my lips from lying, and make me speak truth at all times. I love Your word!
- Keep Your praises on my lips all day long. Inspire me to constantly offer my praise and thanksgiving unto You.
- Keep me in peace, Your word is peace. Your law makes my steps right and my actions pure.
- My hope is in You. I know that You will not disappoint. I will not stumble when I live by Your word.
- Keep me straight and keep me holy. I think on Your word that I might be right.
- I love Your word and I love You, O LORD. I am an open book before You. I am right because Your truth makes me right. Keep me I prai