153 Consider my affliction and deliver me,
For I do not forget Your law.
154 Plead my cause and redeem me;
Revive me according to Your word.
155 Salvation is far from the wicked,
For they do not seek Your statutes.
156 Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD;
Revive me according to Your judgments.
157 Many are my persecutors and my enemies,
Yet I do not turn from Your testimonies.
158 I see the treacherous, and am disgusted,
Because they do not keep Your word.
159 Consider how I love Your precepts;
Revive me, O LORD, according to Your lovingkindness.
160 The entirety of Your word is truth,
And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.
- Lord, I am under pressure and under attack. Help me, Lord!
- Deliver me from my oppression and teach me Your law.
- Speak on my behalf and intercede in my trouble. Your word will deliver me.
- Revive my spirit and breathe new life into me.
- Lord, do not let the wicked prevail. Do not save them unless the repent. If they do repent, save them from their sins.
- Turn men’s hearts unto Your word and Your truth.
- You are merciful. Revive me, O LORD!
- I am surrounded by people who want to destroy me. I stand on Your word that I will not face my end at their hands.
- Evil men disgust me. They flaunt Your laws and commands.
- I love Your laws. In Your mercy, revive me. I am weary from the sinfulness of the world around me.
- Every word from Your mouth is true. You are righteous and holy above all others.
- Your decrees and laws are eternal, and will never pass away.
- Keep me in the center of Your will, and help me to always keep Your word without fail.