Let All Things Praise the LORD
1 Praise the LORD!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
- I will praise the Lord!
- I will praise you in the sanctuary of worship.
- I will praise You among the people of God.
- I will praise You in all the land.
- I will praise You everywhere and at all times.
2 Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
5 Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD!
- Lord, I will praise You for all the great and mighty things that You have done, that You do, and that You will do.
- I will also praise You because You are simply great, beyond compare.
- I will praise You with instruments, declaring Your praise in harmonies and melodies.
- I will praise You with my body, dancing and lifting my hands in praise to You.
- I will praise You softly and I will praise You loudly.
- I want to make a noise, a sound that will wake the sleeping and encourage those aware of its sound.
- While I have breath in my body, I will praise You, O LORD!
- May every living being, everything that breathes, give You praise in the earth.
- Praise the Lord!