10 And I said, “This is my anguish;
But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.”
11 I will remember the works of the LORD;
Surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
12 I will also meditate on all Your work,
And talk of Your deeds.
13 Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary;
Who is so great a God as our God?
14 You are the God who does wonders;
You have declared Your strength among the peoples.
15 You have with Your arm redeemed Your people,
The sons of Jacob and Joseph.
- While I suffer in anguish, Lord, remind me of Your faithfulness.
- Your mighty hand is powerful to save.
- Remind me of the many times You have saved me over the years of my life.
- I will remember Your healing, Your salvation, Your deliverance, Your provision.
- Your works are a wonder to behold.
- I will meditate on Your great works, and talk about how You have saved me many times in my life.
- I will seek You in the sanctuary, and in my prayer closet, and when I am out and about, and when I am alone.
- There is no one as great as You, O God. No one can compare to You.
- I will glorify You among the people of God and among the lost and dying. Give me the boldness to never cease to glorify You.
- Do Your wonders among us.
- Show Your strength to You enemies and for Your people.
- Let Your mighty right hand redeem us from our trouble, and let us be named with You, O LORD!