9 The children of Ephraim, being armed and carrying bows,
Turned back in the day of battle.
10 They did not keep the covenant of God;
They refused to walk in His law,
11 And forgot His works
And His wonders that He had shown them.
- Lord, help me to never forsake You.
- Lord, I want to follow You at all times and forge ahead as You lead me.
- Strengthen me so that I will always stand true to the covenant between You and me.
- Inspire me to walk worthy of Your calling. I remember Your great works!
- Let me always be thrilled as I recall Your wonders in my lifetime.
12 Marvelous things He did in the sight of their fathers,
In the land of Egypt, in the field of Zoan.
13 He divided the sea and caused them to pass through;
And He made the waters stand up like a heap.
14 In the daytime also He led them with the cloud,
And all the night with a light of fire.
15 He split the rocks in the wilderness,
And gave them drink in abundance like the depths.
16 He also brought streams out of the rock,
And caused waters to run down like rivers.
- Lord, Your works are marvelous!
- You have opened a path for my progress. You have led me by Your Holy Spirit.
- You provide me food and water, and You give me everything I could ever need.
- I praise You fully and desire Your presence in my life.
- Please keep me close and walk me through all the days of my life. Your presence is all that I need, more than I need. Never leave me and always speak Your truth and Your law into my spirit. I long for You!