1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
- Lord, I bless you with everything that is within me!
- I bless You for Your greatness and Your mighty works.
- You have done so much for me.
- You have forgiven my sins.
- You have healed me from my diseases.
- You have redeemed me from a certain hell
- You have made me especially blessed by extending mercy and love to me.
- You have supplied my needs and given me the strength of my youth.
- Keep me all my days and make me able to overcome my enemies and win souls for Your kingdom.
- I long for Your blessings and I praise You for them.