19 The LORD has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all.
20 Bless the LORD, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.
21 Bless the LORD, all you His hosts,
You ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
22 Bless the LORD, all His works,
In all places of His dominion.
Bless the LORD, O my soul!
- Lord, You reign over all the heavens and the earth.
- We are all your subjects and You are our King!
- I will bless the Lord along with the angels.
- Let the strong, the obedient, the attentive praise the Lord and bless His name.
- Let every minister, angel, envoy, and witness declare His greatness above the earth.
- Let the earth, the skies, the heavens, the seas, and all that is under the earth praise the Lord.
- Let every creature, great and small, and every human soul declare the greatness of the LORD.
- My soul blesses You!
- My soul rejoices in You!
- My spirit exalts in Christ the Savior!
- You are Lord!