Assurance of God’s Victory Over Enemies
A Song. A Psalm of David.
1 O God, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
2 Awake, lute and harp!
I will awaken the dawn.
3 I will praise You, O LORD, among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
4 For Your mercy is great above the heavens,
And Your truth reaches to the clouds.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
And Your glory above all the earth;
6 That Your beloved may be delivered,
Save with Your right hand, and hear me.
- Lord, I will stand for You and live for You all my days.
- You are my great God, and I will praise You and sing unto You every day.
- Let everyone play and sing the songs of heaven. Praise God early in the morning and all day long!
- I will lift You up among my friends and among strangers.
- Help me to have the courage and dedication to share Your truth around the world.
- You are larger than the heavens and Your voice sounds throughout the earth.
- Watch over me and lead me. I long for Your voice and seek Your face.
- Be exalted, O God!
- Remind me to lift You high above the heavens, above the earth, beyond the horizons.
- Deliver those who are captive that call on Your name.
- Hear my cries when I call, and save me, for You are strong and mighty!
7 God has spoken in His holiness:
“I will rejoice;
I will divide Shechem
And measure out the Valley of Succoth.
8 Gilead is Mine; Manasseh is Mine;
Ephraim also is the helmet for My head;
Judah is My lawgiver.
9 Moab is My washpot;
Over Edom I will cast My shoe;
Over Philistia I will triumph.”
- Your voice resounds with Your joy and purpose.
- You declare Your Lordship over all the people of God and over the earth.
- You call out Your people to fulfill their divine purpose, and we will answer.
- Give us victory over our enemies and make us victorious!
10 Who will bring me into the strong city?
Who will lead me to Edom?
11 Is it not You, O God, who cast us off?
And You, O God, who did not go out with our armies?
12 Give us help from trouble,
For the help of man is useless.
13 Through God we will do valiantly,
For it is He who shall tread down our enemies.
- Lord, no one else can take me where I need to go.
- No one can give me victory but You!
- Do not neglect me, O LORD, but rather lead me, instruct me, show me Your ways and Your plan for my life.
- No man can help me. You alone are my help, and through You, I will win. I will succeed. I will be victorious over my enemy, the devil, and all his tricks and methods to destroy me.
- You will destroy my enemy, and I will do valiantly through You!