25 My soul clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your word.
26 I have declared my ways, and You answered me;
Teach me Your statutes.
27 Make me understand the way of Your precepts;
So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works.
28 My soul melts from heaviness;
Strengthen me according to Your word.
29 Remove from me the way of lying,
And grant me Your law graciously.
30 I have chosen the way of truth;
Your judgments I have laid before me.
31 I cling to Your testimonies;
O LORD, do not put me to shame!
32 I will run the course of Your commandments,
For You shall enlarge my heart.
- There are days that I feel I am dying.
- I feel the earth closing over my head.
- Revive me, O LORD, by Your word.
- When I cry out to You, You always hear me.
- Teach me Your ways, that I may fulfill Your will and Your word over me.
- Give me understanding of Your ways, as I meditate on You daily.
- I am heavy. Give me strength.
- I despise lying, so show me Your truth.
- I lay Your word before me, open to my eyes.
- I latch on to Your judgments and testimonies, and I will not let go.
- Let me not be ashamed. Instead, take me on a spiritual journey where I will run for You, living by Your precepts and obeying Your commandments.
- Enlarge my heart, that I may hold all Your glorious word within it!