33 Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes,
And I shall keep it to the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law;
Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
35 Make me walk in the path of Your commandments,
For I delight in it.
36 Incline my heart to Your testimonies,
And not to covetousness.
37 Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,
And revive me in Your way.
38 Establish Your word to Your servant,
Who is devoted to fearing You.
39 Turn away my reproach which I dread,
For Your judgments are good.
40 Behold, I long for Your precepts;
Revive me in Your righteousness.
- Lord, I need You to show me Your ways.
- Teach me the laws and statutes of Your word.
- I pledge to live by Your word in its totality all my days.
- Help me to understand it and I will live by it.
- I give You my whole heart. I will walk with You and traverse Your paths.
- I delight in Your law. I exult in Your thoughts and truth.
- You are my delight!
- Please keep my mind on You and Your truth. Keep me grounded in Your ways, that I may not be covetous.
- Keep me from thinking about worthless things. Make me productive and keep my honest.
- Revive me that I may walk in Your ways.
- Establish Your word to Your servant. I fear and revere You. Your word is my salvation!
- I do not want to be scolded for my mistakes. Give me Your judgments clearly that I may not sin against You.
- I long for Your precepts and Your truth. Revive me and make me righteous, that I may please You.