41 Let Your mercies come also to me, O LORD—
Your salvation according to Your word.
42 So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me,
For I trust in Your word.
43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth,
For I have hoped in Your ordinances.
44 So shall I keep Your law continually,
Forever and ever.
45 And I will walk at liberty,
For I seek Your precepts.
46 I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings,
And will not be ashamed.
47 And I will delight myself in Your commandments,
Which I love.
48 My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments,
Which I love,
And I will meditate on Your statutes.
- I need Your mercy. Lord, extend it to me through the word. I will read Your word and my heart will be refreshed.
- Save me as I internalize Your word and allow it to guide me.
- Let Your word inform me, so that I may always know how to answer those who challenge me or oppose me.
- I trust in You. I long for Your word to always be in my mouth.
- My hope is in You!
- I long to keep Your word at all times and with all sincerity.
- I am at liberty when I am submitted to Your will and word.
- I seek Your teachings and delight in Your commandments.
- I love Your word. It is life and health to my soul.
- I lift up my hands to Your commands, and I meditate on Your statutes, Your laws. I submit to You, and I hide Your word in my heart. It is precious to me.