49 Remember the word to Your servant,
Upon which You have caused me to hope.
50 This is my comfort in my affliction,
For Your word has given me life.
51 The proud have me in great derision,
Yet I do not turn aside from Your law.
52 I remembered Your judgments of old, O LORD,
And have comforted myself.
53 Indignation has taken hold of me
Because of the wicked, who forsake Your law.
54 Your statutes have been my songs
In the house of my pilgrimage.
55 I remember Your name in the night, O LORD,
And I keep Your law.
56 This has become mine,
Because I kept Your precepts.
- Remember Your promises to me, O God. Promises that are in Your word are great and awesome. Fulfill them in my soul.
- I hope in You, and I am comforted by that hope. Your word, your truth, give me life.
- Many people come against me and challenge me, but I will hold to Your law and truth through all their challenges.
- I remember all Your promises, from Genesis to Revelation, and those made by Your Holy Spirit to my spirit.
- Your promises comfort me and I am whole.
- I am incensed and offended by the wicked. They do not observe Your law, and they are unholy and condemned.
- Your Word is like a song in the midst of the night, it makes me strong as I travel the earth in search of You. My pilgrimage is sweet when Your word accompanied me.
- When I wake in the night and have fear, You comfort me. I walk in Your ways, and they become my ways. I will live by Your law every day and keep Your precepts all my days. Your way must replace my way and lead me well into the perfect will of God.