57 You are my portion, O LORD;
I have said that I would keep Your words.
58 I entreated Your favor with my whole heart;
Be merciful to me according to Your word.
59 I thought about my ways,
And turned my feet to Your testimonies.
60 I made haste, and did not delay
To keep Your commandments.
61 The cords of the wicked have bound me,
But I have not forgotten Your law.
62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You,
Because of Your righteous judgments.
63 I am a companion of all who fear You,
And of those who keep Your precepts.
64 The earth, O LORD, is full of Your mercy;
Teach me Your statutes.
- Lord, all that I have comes from You! You are my source and my inheritance.
- I call upon You for my needs, I lift up praise with all my heart.
- Extend Your mercy to me. Show me the fulfillment of Your word.
- When I think about my path, I realize that I must follow Your teachings in order to see the blessings of my Lord. I will follow You!
- I will listen to You quickly and with attentive ears. I will swiftly obey Your commandments and follow Your laws.
- When the wicked hem me in, I will still hear Your law. When I am stirred from my sleep and turn restlessly in my bed, I will give You thanks, for You are righteous.
- Help me to congregate and associate with those who are like-minded and who fear You and abide by Your teachings.
- I will declare Your glory and I will speak of Your mercy in all the earth. Teach me, Lord to walk in Your ways.