105 Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.
106 I have sworn and confirmed
That I will keep Your righteous judgments.
107 I am afflicted very much;
Revive me, O LORD, according to Your word.
108 Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD,
And teach me Your judgments.
109 My life is continually in my hand,
Yet I do not forget Your law.
110 The wicked have laid a snare for me,
Yet I have not strayed from Your precepts.
111 Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever,
For they are the rejoicing of my heart.
112 I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, to the very end.
- Lord, I will place Your word before me as a beacon to show me the way.
- Light up the path that I may know the direction in which to travel.
- Keep me from stumbling and make me stable and sure in my path.
- I vow to You that I will do my best to follow Your word. You alone have the map that will lead me home.
- When I am down or discouraged, revive me and make me hopeful again.
- I will praise You in good or bad times. I will ring Your praises from the hills and echo them in the valleys.
- I make decisions every day, Lord. Help me to do so in a way that glorifies Your name and fulfills Your instruction.
- When my enemies seek to trap me, give me the wisdom to evade their tricks and schemes.
- Help me to pass down the faith and the love for Your word that are in my heart. They make me glad, and I hope to show that gladness to my children and my grandchildren and generations to come.
- Keep my heart committed to Your will and purpose for my life. Make me Yours in thought and deed for the rest of my days and forever, O my LORD!