121 I have done justice and righteousness;
Do not leave me to my oppressors.
122 Be surety for Your servant for good;
Do not let the proud oppress me.
123 My eyes fail from seeking Your salvation
And Your righteous word.
124 Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy,
And teach me Your statutes.
125 I am Your servant;
Give me understanding,
That I may know Your testimonies.
126 It is time for You to act, O LORD,
For they have regarded Your law as void.
127 Therefore I love Your commandments
More than gold, yes, than fine gold!
128 Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things
I consider to be right;
I hate every false way.
- Lord, I purpose to be just and righteous in all that I do. Guard my heart from oppressing others and do not allow others to oppress me.
- Be my security, my protector against those who would seek to take advantage of me.
- Lord, at times I seek long and do not hear Your voice, yet I seek Your word and long to hear it speak to me.
- Give me Your mercy, and deal with me with lovingkindness. Teach me Your ways again and again that I might know You.
- Lord, help me to serve You well. Show me the way. Open my eyes to Your truth. I will obey You!
- I need for You to act on my behalf. Stop the actions of the lawless and rebellious who oppose me.
- Remember me as I walk in Your commandments, loving every word that comes from Your mouth. Your word is valuable, precious, beyond the value of gold, even of the finest purity.
- What You say is right. I purpose to refuse all other words that do not agree with what You have said. Your word is right always. I will despise and reject every word that is not aligned with Your word. You are my primary and only source for truth. I love You and Your word!