145 I cry out with my whole heart;
Hear me, O LORD!
I will keep Your statutes.
146 I cry out to You;
Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies.
147 I rise before the dawning of the morning,
And cry for help;
I hope in Your word.
148 My eyes are awake through the night watches,
That I may meditate on Your word.
149 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness;
O LORD, revive me according to Your justice.
150 They draw near who follow after wickedness;
They are far from Your law.
151 You are near, O LORD,
And all Your commandments are truth.
152 Concerning Your testimonies,
I have known of old that You have founded them forever.
- Lord, I call out to You with all my being. My heart longs to hear Your response and see Your hand at work.
- I keep Your laws in my heart and I act accordingly. Remember my faithfulness and my desire for You!
- Save me, and I will be even more holy. I will hear and obey Your laws and testimonies.
- Early each day I rise up to pray to You and to meditate on You.
- All during the night I seek Your face and think on Your great truth and great ways.
- Hear me, Lord! Breathe life into my soul, for I am weary of my struggles.
- Show me mercy and I will be thankful.
- The wicked follow me with evil intent. They seek my harm. Stop their works, O LORD, and save me, I pray.
- You are near, Lord, I know that You are. Reveal Yourself to my and let me hear Your truth directly from Your mouth.
- Your truth is eternal, founded from days of old, before the earth even existed. You are eternal, and Your words have always been, and will never pass away.
- Give us understanding of Your word that we may serve You in truth and faithfulness. You are our God!