1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
3 You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
5 You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
- Lord, nothing about my being is hidden from You.
- You know everything about me.
- Whatever I think or wherever I go or whatever I do, You know it.
- You know my nature.
- You know me better than anyone can know me.
- Guide my thoughts, hear my words, lead my actions.
- Surround me with Your presence, and keep me from sin.
- Lay your hand upon me and make me go the way that I should go.
- I cannot always understand Your ways, for they are beyond my ability to comprehend.
- You are amazing and high above every other god and even every thought that goes against Your will.
- I will hear You and walk with You all my days, for You are great beyond comparison!