9 I will sing a new song to You, O God;
On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,
10 The One who gives salvation to kings,
Who delivers David His servant
From the deadly sword.
- Lord, You are my Savior, my Rescuer!
- You have delivered me from my enemies, from the hands of demons.
- I will sing to You a song of victory, a celebration of Your mighty power to deliver.
- I will play and sing that I may glorify You, the One Who delivers nations, kings, and families, the One Who stops the sword of the enemy.
- You are the Great God, the Warrior against the enemies of my soul!
11 Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners,
Whose mouth speaks lying words,
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood—
12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth;
That our daughters may be as pillars,
Sculptured in palace style;
13 That our barns may be full,
Supplying all kinds of produce;
That our sheep may bring forth thousands
And ten thousands in our fields;
14 That our oxen may be well laden;
That there be no breaking in or going out;
That there be no outcry in our streets.
15 Happy are the people who are in such a state;
Happy are the people whose God is the LORD!
- When enemies arise, deliver me from their hand, from their traps and snares.
- Deliver me from lies and slander. Maintain my integrity and my reputation.
- Raise up sons and daughters from my line to serve You in their youth and throughout their days.
- Prosper me with food and flocks and means of provision.
- Give us offspring and children to fulfill the vision of purpose of my life.
- Preserve the safety of my home.
- Stop the riots in the streets.
- Give me a happy life, a peaceful life, a fulfilled life.
- Help me to always remember that You are my Lord.
- May I always live in peace because I know that You are God, my Savior, my King, my Fortress!