1 I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
2 Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.
- I lift up Your name, O LORD! You are the King of Glory and I bless You for all my days.
- I long to show Your glory to others every day of my life.
- I will praise you all my days, and then for the remainder of eternity that I will spend in Your presence.
- You are great and all that You do is great. You deserve all praise and honor. You are worthy of praise!
- Know one can even know the depths of Your greatness.
- Know one can truly know You, but we can worship You, for one thing is undeniable: Your greatnes!
4 One generation shall praise Your works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
5 I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works.
6 Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts,
And I will declare Your greatness.
7 They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness,
And shall sing of Your righteousness.
- Our generation declares Your greatness to the next, and our children praise Your name to us.
- We shall all announce Your mighty power and Your benevolent acts.
- We will ponder Your glory and splendor, the majesty of Your greatness. Your works are high above our ability to comprehend, and they spell out the wonder of who You are.
- Men shall speak of Your greatness, and will rehearse Your awesome actions.
- They will remember Your goodness, and sing Your praises to all people.
8 The LORD is gracious and full of compassion,
Slow to anger and great in mercy.
9 The LORD is good to all,
And His tender mercies are over all His works.
- LORD, You are gracious and kind, full of love and compassion.
- You are patient with us, and You extend mercy to us beyond what we are worthy.
- You are good to good and evil, high and low, rich and poor. There is not partiality with You, O LORD.
- Your tender mercy is present always and everywhere in the earth, the creation of Your hands!
- Thank You for Your care for us. Continue to show us mercy and extend to us grace. Allow us to live in covenant with You and receive Your love. You are great God, and there is none like You!