10 All Your works shall praise You, O LORD,
And Your saints shall bless You.
11 They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom,
And talk of Your power,
12 To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts,
And the glorious majesty of His kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
- The Whole earth, and all that is in it, shall praise the Lord.
- All creation praises You!
- The saints declare Your wonder and. Your glory. They bless Your name.
- Your kingdom is great. Your power is beyond compare. I want to make You famous, and show Your majesty to all people.
- Your kingdom will never fall. Your throne will be forever.
- You dominion will never cease, for You are God to all generations.
14 The LORD upholds all who fall,
And raises up all who are bowed down.
15 The eyes of all look expectantly to You,
And You give them their food in due season.
16 You open Your hand
And satisfy the desire of every living thing.
- Lord, uphold me when I am weak. Pick me up when I fall.
- Raise me up when I am bowed low by the pressures of this life.
- The eyes of all people need Your blessing. They have no other source, Lord.
- Supply our needs, fill our hearts with gladness, and show us Your way.
- Give us food to eat, and fulfill our righteous longings and desires.
- Let every living thing declare that You are its source, the animals, plants, and all men and women everywhere. You are the great God of the whole earth!