17 The LORD is righteous in all His ways,
Gracious in all His works.
18 The LORD is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
19 He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He also will hear their cry and save them.
20 The LORD preserves all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD,
And all flesh shall bless His holy name
Forever and ever.
- Lord, You are the righteous Judge of the whole earth.
- You are full of grace and mercy. All You do is right and holy.
- You are near to me when I call. Come near to me and and fulfill my requests. You are my source.
- Keep my heart pure. Help me to walk according to Your will. Give me the ability to only call upon You in truth and within Your plan.
- Preserve me from my enemies and from all peril that could come upon me.
- Destroy the wickedness that comes against me.
- Make my voice praise You. Remind me of Your greatness. Allow me to declare Your goodness to the world!
- Eventually, everyone will realize Your glory. Everyone will speak of Your greatness and honor. Be glorified forever and ever, O LORD!