7 Praise the LORD from the earth,
You great sea creatures and all the depths;
8 Fire and hail, snow and clouds;
Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
9 Mountains and all hills;
Fruitful trees and all cedars;
10 Beasts and all cattle;
Creeping things and flying fowl;
11 Kings of the earth and all peoples;
Princes and all judges of the earth;
12 Both young men and maidens;
Old men and children.
- Lord, Your creatures in the sea and in the sky praise You.
- All the weather variations, snow, ice, wind, rain, fires and floods, they all praise You.
- The hills and mountains, and all the cattle and beasts that walk on them praise You.
- Kings, princes, and all types of royalty praise You.
- Old and young, men and women, boys and girls, they all praise You.
- Accept my praise and help me to praise You at all times as well. I long to join the hallowed chorus of praise that rings throughout the earth.
13 Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above the earth and heaven.
14 And He has exalted the horn of His people,
The praise of all His saints—
Of the children of Israel,
A people near to Him.
Praise the LORD!
- Help the whole world to continually praise You.
- You are worthy, and no one else.
- Your glory is above all others, and worthy to be praised.
- You lift up and pull down, You draw us near and You cast us away.
- Your power and authority are greater than any ever known to man.
- We, Your people, praise You.
- I will praise You with all my being. I will call the world along with me to praise You mightily.
- Praise be unto our God, the Great God Jehovah, El Shaddai, Jesus the Christ, the Living God, forever and ever!